منتدى دكتور خالد أبو الفضل الطبى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

DR Khaled Abulfadle physiology site

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Five things A Successful, Happy Person Never Says

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
admin
Admin
admin

عدد المساهمات : 9470
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/08/2009

Five things A Successful, Happy Person Never Says Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Five things A Successful, Happy Person Never Says   Five things A Successful, Happy Person Never Says Emptyالجمعة أبريل 18, 2014 7:35 am

1. “I missed my chance.”
It is never too late to become what you might have been. Keep growing, keep learning, keep adapting!

2.“I don’t have a choice.”
You always have a choice. In fact you are choosing every day, every hour, every minute. Not choosing is a choice, too. By saying you don’t have a choice in something, you are giving away. If you don’t like something about your life, make a different decision.

3. “I can’t.”
Yes, YOU CAN! Even if you are in bad situation at the moment – You may feel discouraged. You may feel too old. You may feel upset. You may be sick. You may be divorced. You may be unemployed. . But what is important, is that you are ALIVE! Your journey is far from over. Realize that you can do anything!

Forget about previous experiences. Just because you couldn’t do something before doesn’t mean you won’t be able to do it in the future. Everything is possible.

4. My goals and dreams can wait.”: Fly!

Spread your wings! Become the person you are meant to be, because you won’t get a second shot at life. That’s why you owe to be a dreamer, a positive person and a believer!

5. “They are probably right, so I must be wrong.”

Don’t let others confuse you. Your heart already knows what’s best for you. Listen to it. Others might know what’s best for themselves, but they surely don’t know what’s best for you.

study study study study study study study 
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://khafadle.ahlamontada.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Things you didn’t know VLC media player can do
» Twenty Little Things You Can Do to Become Happier Today, Tomorrow and forever
» WHO workplace rules for happy life
»  "Twenty one habits of happy people "by Cindy Holbrook

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى دكتور خالد أبو الفضل الطبى :: أقسام المنتدى :: منتدى دكتور خالد أبو الفضل للتنمية البشرية-
انتقل الى: