عدد المساهمات : 6745
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/08/2009
|موضوع: Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 v220.127.116.110 Unlimited Trial الثلاثاء أكتوبر 05, 2010 8:41 am|| |
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 v18.104.22.1680 Final
Windows 7/Vista/XP (All 32/64 Bit)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 – the all-in-one security solution that has everything you need for a safe and secure Internet experience.
Kaspersky Internet Security 11.0 – is a new line of Kaspersky Labs products, which is designed for the multi-tiered protection of personal computers.
This product is based on in-house protection components, which are based on variety of technologies for maximum levels of user protection regardless of technical competencies.
This product utilizes several technologies, which were jointly developed by Kaspersky Labs and other companies; part of them is implemented via online-services.
Our products for home and home office are specifically designed to provide hassle-free and quality protection against viruses, worms and other malicious programs, as well as hacker attacks, spam and spyware.
During product preparation several competitor offerings were considered and analyzed - firewalls, security suites systems, which position themselves as proactive in defence and HIPS systems.
Combination of innovative developments and results from analysis gathered through the industry allowed to jump onto a new level of protection for personal users, whereby offering even more hardened and less annoying computer protection from all types of electronic threats – malicious programs of different types, hacker attacks, spam mailings, program-root kits, phishing emails, advertisement popup windows etc.
* Protects from viruses, Trojans and worms
* Blocks spyware and adware
* Scans files in real time (on access) and on demand
* Scans email messages (regardless of email client)
* Scans Internet traffic (regardless of browser)
* Protects instant messengers (ICQ, MSN)
* Provides proactive protection from unknown threats
* Scans Java and Visual Basic scripts
* Two-way personal firewall
* Safe Wi-Fi and VPN connections
* Intrusion prevention system
* Intelligent application management and control
o automatically configured application rules
o security rating is assigned to unknown applications
o access to the user’s resources and data is restricted for unknown applications
* Scans operating system and installed applications for vulnerabilities
* Analyzes and closes Internet Explorer vulnerabilities
* Disables links to malware sites
* Detects viruses based on the packers used to compress code
* Global threat monitoring (Kaspersky Security Network)
Advanced Protection & Recovery:
* The program can be installed on infected computers
* Self-protection from being disabled or stopped
* Restores correct system settings after removing malicious software
* Tools for creating a rescue disk
Data & Identity Theft Protection:
* Disables links to fake (phishing) websites
* Blocks all types of keyloggers
* Virtual keyboard is provided for safely entering logins and passwords
* Prevents the theft of data exchanged via secure connections (HTTPS / SSL)
* Blocks unauthorized dial-up connections
* Cleans up any traces of user activity (deletes temporary files, cookies etc.)
* Parental control
* Improved anti-spam protection (plugins for Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, The Bat!, Thunderbird)
* Blocks banners on web pages
* Automatic configuration during installation
* Wizards for common tasks
* Visual reports with charts and diagrams
* Alerts provide all the information necessary for informed user decisions
* Automatic or interactive mode
* Round-the-clock technical support
* Automatic database updates
NEW IN KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2011:
New in protection:
* The Sandbox technology, which uses virtualization methods to create a safe environment for running applications (Safe Run for Applications), has been significantly improved. The application now features the option to run suspicious applications on a dedicated virtual desktop, which ensures reliable protection of the operating system. Safe Run for Websites (safe browser), which protects data being entered by the user, has been implemented to allow handling websites that require entering confidential information.
* The scope of the Web Anti-Virus component has been expanded thanks to the new modules that had been added:
- Online Banking identifies banking websites and allows the user to switch to Safe Run for Websites, which has been designed to handle this sort of web resources.
- Safe Surf consists of previously implemented Kaspersky URL Advisor enhanced with a new mode of blocking websites with high threat rating calculated by Kaspersky Lab. When this mode is enabled, access to dangerous websites will be blocked. When viewing unknown websites, the component will offer the user to switch to Safe Run for Websites.
- Geo Filter lets you block or allow access to regional domains depending on their infection level.
* A new technology named Wisdom of the Crowd has been implemented; it provides information about applications usage frequency and data on trust group distribution among the participants of the Kaspersky Security Network service. This information allows making a weighed decision when assigning a trust status to a new application.
* Users of Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft Windows 7 can enable Kaspersky Gadget, which displays the computer protection state and allows scanning objects for threats.
* System Watcher has been added, a new protection component, which analyzes file, registry, system and network activities on the computer, while collecting information about events detected by other protection components.
If any dangerous activity in the system is detected by Proactive Defense or File Anti-Virus (or in the course of virus scan), System Watcher rolls back the actions that have been performed by malicious programs.
System Watcher contains patterns of dangerous activity (BSS). Those patterns allows detecting both dangerous and suspicious activities on the computer. If any suspicious activity in the system is detected based on the patterns (or by Proactive Defense), a notification with information about the event is displayed on the screen.
* A new technology, which has been designed to run tasks on an idle computer, allows performing resource-intensive tasks, such as automatic update, scan of system memory, and scan of objects for rootkits, while the computer is turned on but remains idle.
* To improve reliability of the application, it provides protection against interception of DNS requests and substitution of network node addresses.
* In addition to HTTP traffic scan, Web Anti-Virus also scans FTP traffic now.
* Since new mail clients (such as Microsoft Live Mail) appear, Mail Dispatcher functionality is no longer supported.
What has been improved:
* The HIPS (Host-based Intrusion Prevention System) technology designed for controlling applications' activity has been significantly improved, which allows applying a unique set of restrictions and rules to an individual application, blocking run of untrusted applications until Kaspersky Internet Security is started, and excluding specified objects from the list of resources that should be controlled. The range of the application's privileges has been extended; a more accurate algorithm is now used to define application statuses.
* The Parental Control component has been enhanced and improved to better ensure control of messaging via social networks and IM clients, blockage of messaging with unwanted contacts and transfer of identity data, and restriction of computer and Internet usage time, file downloads, and run of various applications.
* The technologies of the Anti-Spam component have been enhanced. The image processing technology has been brought up to a new level of quality, the size of the databases has been reduced, and the text filtering technology for non-Latin languages has been improved.
* Advanced disinfection technology has also been improved. The AVPTool utility can be downloaded now. It scans the computer if any errors have been encountered when installing the application, thus giving rise to suspicions that the computer had been infected.
Thanks to a more efficient processing of installation errors detected when the computer is suspected of being infected, the rollback procedure has been improved for installation complicated by errors.
* The Rescue Disk creation service has been improved: an ISO image file can now be recorded on a CD or a USB data medium. The option to work in text mode has been added. When booting the system from the Rescue Disk, startup objects are scanned, in addition to boot sectors and file systems.
* The scope of the Kaspersky Security Network service has been extended. Protection and reliability of interaction with Kaspersky Security Network have been improved, including proxy server mode.
* The Urgent Detection System (UDS) technology has been enhanced by increasing the speed of adding new threats into the database and by improving the algorithm of UDS access.
* The application now scans the system for rootkits with higher efficiency. The new updatable component allows detecting a greater number of rootkits and adding entries of new rootkits into databases with a shorter response time. Fully updatable disinfection logic ensures quick counteraction to new types of rootkits.
* The Anti-Phishing technology has been enhanced thanks to use of analysis of images, HTML pages and URLs, as well as linguistic analysis of text content in messages.
* News Agent has been optimized still remaining the main tool of news delivery initiated by Kaspersky Lab.
* Automatic downloading and installation of a new version of the application have been implemented in addition to notification of release of a new version.
What's new in the application interface:
* The application interface has been optimized to simplify usage for beginners.
* Event notifications are completely redesigned to gain more intuitive and informative appearance.
* The context menu that provides access to the main features of the application has become more convenient and better structured.
* Starting from the 2011 version, custom component selection is not supported when installing the application.
The application is installed in its entirety. If necessary, individual protection components can be excluded from the application interface.
Changes in Build 22.214.171.1240:
1. Support of the Windows 7 Service Pack 1 operating system has been added.
2. Support of Microsoft Office 2010 has been added.
3. Support of the Thunderbird 3.0 mail client has been added.
1. The incorrect display of the status of a detected threat (encountered if the object containing the threat is deleted manually before it is deleted by the application) has been fixed.
2. The incorrect display of an object in the list of detected threats after it is deleted, has been fixed.
3. The display of the status of a detected threat in interactive mode after it is added to exclusions, has been fixed.
4. The errors in the display of the computer protection status in the main application window have been fixed.
5. The problem of increased load on the CPU and operating system hang occurring when updating the application, has been fixed.
6. The conflict with torrent clients has been resolved.
7. The information actualization error in the Quarantine window occurring when taking actions on objects (such as restoring, adding, and deleting an object, or clearing the storage area) has been fixed. Previously, the user had to close and then open again the Quarantine window to update the information.
8. The incorrect display of the mouse cursor in Safe Run has been fixed.
9. The option of running the scan from the context menu of an object (Shell Extension) in Safe Run has been restored.
10. The slowdown occurring when opening the window with information about the activity of applications installed on the computer, has been fixed. Previously, the slowdown occurred if a large volume of information was displayed in the window.
11. The error in inheritance of restrictions from a parent process in Application Control has been fixed.
الرابط من هنا