منتدى دكتور خالد أبو الفضل الطبى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

DR Khaled Abulfadle physiology site

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
د شيماء

عدد المساهمات : 9
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/04/2012

طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد    طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد  Emptyالخميس مايو 03, 2012 1:10 pm

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

To: dr. Khaled Abo elfadel

If you please and if it is possible, I need a special help.
I need self assessmet questions that meet the following criteria:

1- at the level of MD physiology at the physiology speciality
2- concentrating and focusing on CNS especially the tract lesions such as hemiplegia, paraplegia, cranial nerve lesions etc..., may b in the form clinical case to be solved
3- mcq questions on Cns specially and on any available branches
4- On what issues or let us what is the fatal mistakes that should be avoided in the exam to allow not only passing the exam but also be a good one in the exam

I am so sorry for annoying your Excellency. If this will be tiring and annoying for you forget about my topic.

secondlly, I am sorry for putting my topic here, I didn't find a suitable place to put it .

Best regards
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
admin
Admin
admin

عدد المساهمات : 9470
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/08/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد    طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد  Emptyالخميس مايو 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Alsalam alycom,

Concerning MD physiology exam. , you should put the following points in your consideration:

1st: the basic knowledges in physiology should be well known as your name

2nd: Cover at least the titles which I put their links below

3rd: Be updated by at least revising updated notes in Gannong and Guyton.

4th: Try to solve as much MCQs and cases as you can which are present in this website or in links I will put below

5th: Revise examples of 1st and 2nd year examination in this website

6th: You should ask your senior staff members in your department about repeated questions in your department

Finally, Don't pay much time on updated notes neglecting basic physiology notes as it is not allowed to mistake in a basic pregraduate knowledge

Follow these links

Dr Khaled

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

Good luck

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
https://khafadle.ahlamontada.net
د شيماء

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد    طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد  Emptyالجمعة مايو 04, 2012 12:25 pm

salam alikom dr. Khaled

Thank you so much Sir for your rapid response

Thank you so much for helping me

Regarding the list of topics; it is nearly the same topics that we have in our corriculum + many other topics that is for MD students especially. Elhamdollelah, Almost I have covered mos of these topics althugh I need some revision becasuse my memory goes bad.

secondy; I try as I could to read from textbooks such as guyton, ganong, berney and levy, lippincott and vander also, from other resources such as net resources , but frankly I use also the egyptian books as it collects some sorts of information and complement it or study the topics that don't in these books by searching on other resources. plus that; I listened to lectures in my faculty, and on net. however; I feel that I can't remeber well. nevertheles I feel I am not good..

Sorry for annoying your Excellecy. But I hope to be good in exams. especially., the oral and mcq

thanks a lot again for your excellency's concern and help

Sorry again for annoying you Sir. off course I asked my senior stuffs and I have the exams of my faculty. However, I needed to be ready also as possible as I can for the questions of the external proffessors.

May ALLAH bless you Sir

Regards
admin
Admin
admin

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد    طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد  Emptyالجمعة مايو 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Alsalam alycom dr Shaimaa,

The more you study, the more you feel that you remember nothing

no problem, this is a healthy feeling

Be sure that Allah will reward you as no one is kind for you except Allah

Finally, I repeat, the most important questions in oral exams depend upon basic pregraduate knowledge (no excuse to do bad in it), but, updated knowledge can be excused

I hope that you do well in the exam enshaa Allah

Be calm, just do your best and you will be the best.

Good luck

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
د شيماء

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد    طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد  Emptyالجمعة مايو 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Salam alikom dr. Khaled

Jazakom ALLAH Kahyranfor your reply

May ALLAH bless you sir.
I hope I'll be good, ALLAH will be with me.

Thanks again for your advice sir

Best regards
admin
Admin
admin

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد    طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد  Emptyالجمعة مايو 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Good luck

sunny sunny sunny sunny

طلب إن كان في الامكان م د خالد
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» سؤال للدكتور خالد
» موقع شهد خالد أبو الفضل
» امك ثم امك ثم امك للشيخ خالد الراشد
» اضحك مع د/ خالد أبو الفضل
» من صمت نجا .. للشيخ / خالد المسيطير

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى دكتور خالد أبو الفضل الطبى :: أقسام المنتدى :: منتدى دكتور خالد أبو الفضل للفسيولوجيا الطبية-
انتقل الى: